Date(s) - 10/07/2012
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Categories No Categories
Would You Like to Help Restore The Chesapeake Bay?
Remember the good old days when:
- Sea grasses were so plentiful that they would foul your boat’s propeller if you went too slowly?
- Shorelines were dotted with countless people wading through the sea grasses catching soft crabs and hard crabs with their dip nets, placing them in a bushel basket that was stuffed inside of a floating inner tube that was attached to their waste by a rope?
- Crabs and fish were so plentiful that it was easy-and fun-to catch them from your dock? (Tasted good, too!)
- Oysters were so abundant and inexpensive that as the crab season was winding down, oysters were eaten in the winter as frequently as crabs were in the summer?
- You could actually see the bottom of the creek or river from your dock during the summer months?
- Living on the water was not just about a great view or going out on the boat- it was a way of life?
Would you like to see all of these things again?
It is possible….you can help to make it happen!!
Oysters are the Key-
And Your Dock…….And You!
The Chesapeake Bay “Advance and Protect” Oyster Reef Recovery Initiative
Founding Sponsor and Host:
Eglseder Wealth Management Group, Inc.
Please join us for an informative presentation on the two no cost or very low cost options that you and your dock can do today to help restore the oyster population and oyster reefs in your creek or river on the Chesapeake Bay. The Oysters will do the rest!
Tuesday, July 10th 2012 OR Thursday, July 12th 2012
Talbot County Historical Society Auditorium
9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
17 N. Washington St.
Easton, MD 21663
(Complimentary Continental Breakfast)
Seating is Limited, So Call Now!!
410-822-4566 (24 hours)
Securities and advisory services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network, Member FINRA/SIPC, A Registered Investment Adviser. Fixed insurance products and services offered through Eglseder Wealth Management Group, Inc. are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth.
If you received an invitation and are unable to attend this event, please email us at email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.